Saturday, August 19, 2017

Hand Stamped Vegetable Garden Markers

The beginning stages of the food forest.

My most gorgeous daughter stamping utensils for me.

A spoon transformed into an Atherton Raspberry marker.

A knife transformed into a Starfruit marker.
One of the things I love being able to do after a long day at work, is being able to sit and look at the food forest that I have been creating with the help of my family. Over time I am hoping that our food forest will provide us with a plentiful supply of fruit and vegetables that we will no longer need to buy from our local supermarket.

As a way to keep track of our 60+ edible and medicinal plants, I have reused some old utensils purchased from the tip shop and hand stamped the names of the plants on them. I have to say, I am pretty impressed by the results and happy because, we all enthusiastically got involved in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment